WonderRoot's Generally Local, Mostly Independent Film Series is pleased to announce the following films to be a part of WonderRoot's 'Best of 2014' screening. These films were selected out of all of the films WonderRoot screened throughout the year and were curated by Erin Dougherty of the High Museum. Congratulations to all selected filmmakers! ADMISSION IS FREE!
- Vessels as Shadows by Alex Zhuravlov (ATLFF alum) and Arkia Jahani
- The Grey Area by Ebony Blanding, House of June
- Backtrack by Kristina Adler, Jump Cut Collective
- Golden Child by Brantly Jackson Watts (ATLFF alum, ATLFF Filmmaker-in-Residence)
- Dirty Nails by Kristina Adler
- Starlight by Shir Wen Sun, Tamarind King, Marisa Tontaveetong (ATLFF associate), Yu Ueda
- Thomas Bennett by Nathan Honnold (ATLFF alum, Winner of the ATLFF '14 Best Documentary Short Jury Prize)
- Pretty Bird by Joe McDonough
- Siren by Cali Berry (ATLFF alum)
- Keep It Clean by Arthur Thompson, co-directed by Cory Kruszewski
For more information on WonderRoot, visit wonderroot.org.