2018 ATLANTA FILM FESTIVAL — ScreenCraft Writers Summit
In April 2018, the Atlanta Film Society is partnering with ScreenCraft to present a three-day Writers Summit at the Atlanta Film Festival. This event will feature panels, workshops, private mentoring and parties with top Oscar and Emmy-winning and blockbuster screenwriters, as well as agents, managers, producers and studio executives. It will be an exclusive and unparalleled opportunity to learn from the best in Hollywood, in a personal environment where unguarded conversations and long-term partnerships can be forged. All attendees will have access to the opening night and evening parties of the Atlanta Film Festival as well as private networking with industry giants at daily writers Happy Hours.
All of our winners to our 2018 Screenplay Competition will also receive an invitation and complimentary badge to attend the first ever three-day Writers Summit at the Atlanta Film Festival (presented by The Atlanta Film Society and ScreenCraft) as well as an All-Access badge to the 2018 Atlanta Film Festival!
What's in store:
- Three days of panels and workshops with Oscar, Emmy, and WGA winning writers of film and television
- Summit opening night reception for all attendees and panelists
- Atlanta Film Festival Opening Night Party on Friday April 13th
- Daily Writers Happy Hours with complementary beer & wine
- The Pitch Competition – Have your 90-second pitch judged to make it into the top five, who will pitch to celebrity judges for an amazing prize and bragging rights as the “Best Pitch of the Summit!” (free for all Summit badge-holders to enter)
- The Mentor Sit-Downs: Small group personal meetings with industry panelists to take your writing and business savvy to the next level
- The Industry Lunch: a casual catered lunch with the panelist of your choice
- Mimosa Brunch on Monday April 16th
For more information visit Summit Website!
Have questions? We have answers. Visit the Writers Summit FAQ.